Sunday, February 21, 2010
#4 What did you see on your way to work/school/etc. (pick one commute)? (freewrite, 10 minutes)
I just got back from picking up my car. Last night a whole bunch of my friends went out to a bar and I was not able to drive back, so I left my car. Today, I had to try and find someone to take me to go get my car. On my way back from getting my car, it was really dark outside and there was not a lot of traffic. On 66, I saw a few cars that were speeding around me to get where ever they had to go. On the side of 66, there is still some snow that is completely brown and disgusting. The roads are still all sandy and brown. I pulled into the parking lot on campus and there are mounds of snow on the sides of the parking lots. Pretty much all I have noticed recently is all the snow that is piled up everywhere. It is kind of cool because we have not had this much snow since 1996. There was a car that ran a red light. Not much happened on my way home and I don't really pay attention to what is going on around me either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment