Sunday, February 28, 2010

#4 Open Topic (freewrite, 10 minutes)

Today I am getting my hair cut and I am really excited and nervous at the same time. My entire life, I have had long brown hair and I have never really changed the style. I guess I am in my rebel phase, and I am going to get it cut really short and get some color to it. I am excited for the new change, but at the same time, I hope it looks good. I know that my boyfriend is going to laugh at me because he already told me that. I hope everyone likes it and doesn't make fun of me!

Also, I have a ton of homework this weekend and a midterm on Tuesday. I should be doing my homework and studying, but instead I am getting my hair cut and going grocery shopping with my mom. I have said this before, but I am the biggest procrastinator alive. I have known about my presentation that I have on Tuesday since the first day of class and I still have not started. It is not just one of those five minute presentations either. It has to be exactly 30 minutes, with a case study and handouts. Pretty much like a professional presentation. I have to be the expert on my topic, which is conditioning and rehabilitative exercise. I have to be able to answer every question! It is very nerve racking. So basically I have about a day to prepare because of my laziness!!! On top of that, my midterm is right after my presentation so I know that I will not be able to study as much as I should. But on the bright side, it is my only midterm and my spring break starts on Thursday!!! I cannot wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment